If you would like to work with Michelle Mays directly, there are several different ways that you can connect and work together.
Breakthrough Therapy Appointments
For individuals and couples dealing with addiction, betrayal trauma, childhood trauma or relationship issues. Breakthrough appointments can help if you…
- Feel stuck and unable to move forward in a specific area.
- Have an intensive piece of therapy work to do and need an extended focused approach.
- Are in mature recovery but need to touch base and dig deeper periodically to continue your growth.
- Need a fresh perspective and renewed motivation around work you have been doing.
Breakthrough therapy appointments can help you get unstuck and move forward, give you a fresh perspective and approach around an issue you are wrestling with, help you continue to dig deep in your ongoing recovery journey, or give you a focused intensive space to immerse yourself into vital work that you need to do.
Breakthrough therapy appointments are scheduled for 120-minutes (2.5 therapy appointments) with Michelle. If you see another therapist regularly, Michelle will coordinate with them regarding the work you do with her.
Couples Breakthrough Intensive
This five-day intensive is designed for couple’s needing a focused approach to healing. Couples receives 120 minutes (2.5 therapy appointments) of couple’s therapy each morning with Michelle tailored specifically to address the current needs of the couple. The afternoon and evening are structured around completing specific individual and couple’s assignments to bring back into therapy the following morning and move forward. Typically, these intensives run from Wed – Sun morning.
Michelle leads the following 4-day therapy intensives throughout the year:
- Sex After Betrayal: Reclaiming Your Sexual Self
- Betrayal Trauma Recovery: From Powerlessness to Empowerment
Michelle facilitates two weekly therapy groups: one for men in sex addiction recovery and one for women recovering from betrayal trauma. Each group is 90 minutes with eight participants.
- Men’s Relational Recovery Group: Thursdays 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Women’s Relational Recovery Group: Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:30 pm