Braving Hope: Becoming the Hero of Your Betrayal Story
Braving Hope is a transformative 12-week program intentionally designed to empower betrayed partners to:
- Move out of a state of devastation
- Relieve their trauma symptoms
- Reclaim their personal power
- Create the life and relationships they long for.
This is the most comprehensive support available for those committed to healing from betrayal trauma.
Braving Hope 12-Week Program
- Week 1: Step out of the helplessness of betrayal and embrace your power to choose your response and shape your future.
- Week 2: Understand the core issues underlying your relational trauma symptoms.
- Week 3: Understand your trauma responses and how to choose helpful coping strategies.
- Week 4: Step out of the gaslighting cycle, experience increased clarity and rebuild trust.
- Week 5: Experience increased ability to be grounded in reality and make healthy decisions for yourself.
- Week 6: Gain insight into how sexual betrayal has impacted your sexuality individually and relationally.
- Week 7: Repair sexual wounds and create a healthy sex plan for yourself and your relationship.
- Week 8: Embrace your source of true power and learn how to use your voice effectively.
- Week 9: Experience healthier relational connections as you learn to set and maintain boundaries.
- Week 10: Learn the science behind love and attachment and how to create a safe and lasting relational bond.
- Week 11: Increase self-awareness, confidence, and acceptance to allow you to engage more freely in the safe adventure of sex.
- Week 12: Create a clear vision of the life you want after betrayal and create rituals, practices, habits and community that sustain and nurture your vision.
Here is what betrayed partners who have completed the Braving Hope 12-week coaching program have to say:
“This program gives knowledge and understanding to facilitate healing from betrayal that usually would take years to obtain. This is probably the fastest way to heal as the concepts presented are immediately applicable and are more thorough and go much deeper than most groups or materials that are available elsewhere. Michelle Mays is not only one of the leading Betrayal Trauma Specialists in the U.S., her knowledge and insight are above and beyond any other counselor in this field. Though this program is expensive, the investment is truly worth it.”
“The Braving Hope Program has given me courage to live a fulfilling life again. Through this program, I realized I was internalizing my partner’s addictive behavior(s), thus causing me to be insecure and harbor negative feelings which all have drained me emotionally, mentally and physically. This is truly a great investment.”
“When I began the Braving Hope program I was not sure how I could make it to the other side of betrayal. Doubt, sadness, anger, pain and so many feelings ran through me daily. The program, under Michelle’s guidance, asked me to look deeper and push myself further than I thought I could go. The material, organized so helpfully in manageable phases provided me with the knowledge and information to unpack all I was feeling and process it at a pace I could handle. And it gave me so much more to look at, old wounds to heal. I understand The Bigger Story of this journey and that is thanks to the teachings and resources offered in Braving Hope.”
This program IS ideal for you if…
- You are struggling with sexual betrayal as a result of sexual addiction or infidelity and want a clear effective path out of the trauma to reclaim your life.
- You are decisive and want to take action to help yourself.
- You reject the belief that betrayal has made you a victim.
- You know that your partner can’t heal you even though he/she hurt you.
- You are open to taking risks and to new ways of thinking, being, and doing.
- You are willing to take personal responsibility for your healing and happiness.
- You believe wholeheartedly that it is possible to heal and live a full flourishing life after betrayal.
The program is NOT ideal if…
- You have just discovered betrayal within the last 60 days. During the first two months post-discovery, partners are often too overwhelmed to be able to take in new information and use it well. We want you to be able to make the best possible use of the information and to take decisive action on your behalf while in this program.
- You have not yet entered therapy or a healing process of any kind to address the betrayal. Those who have established qualified care and support and begun the process of healing will be better able to fully utilize the program to transform their lives.
- You are not willing to invest significant time, energy and financial resources in your healing. This program is an intensive immersive experience that will transform your life and relationships and requires a serious commitment of time and energy.