Based on the ground-breaking work of author Pia Mellody, this workshop will examine the 5 core issues that are central to healthy functioning in relationships.
Specifically, we will focus on how our upbringing around these issues has a profound impact on how we relate to ourselves and others later in life.
This workshop will have you thinking about old concepts in new ways and teach you how to restructure the relationship you have with yourself and others for a healthier, more fulfilling life.
Who Should View this Workshop?
- Individuals who struggle with self-esteem or boundaries in relationships.
- Individuals who want to feel deeply connected to others – without losing their sense of self.
- Individuals who want to understand the way their family of origin may have impacted them, as they work toward healing.
- Couples who want to learn to communicate with clarity and purpose.
- Therapists, coaches and other helpers who want to learn a model for helping individuals work through the impacts of childhood trauma or neglect.