OPEN POSITIONS (updated 10/8/21)
To apply to any of the positions below please send your resume and a description of why you believe the position is a great fit for you to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKKEEPER / OFFICE MANAGER
This full-time position reports directly to the Business Operations Manager, collaborating closely in supporting and overseeing the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the businesses. This position requires skills and abilities incorporating bookkeeping, customer service, facilities management and administrative processes and procedures. This position requires a team player with a can-do attitude who is willing to step in and do whatever task is required from low-level to high-level to facilitate the businesses’ effectiveness. Full-time position salaried. Health benefits not included.
- Oversee all bookkeeping functions for all business entities
- Interface with clients invoicing/payment issues
- Maintain data and analytics charts tracking team and business growth
- Maintain insurance, workers comp and other office policies
- Oversee office facilities including on-site apartment
- Maintain administrative paper and digital files
- Order and maintain all office supplies and office space
- Maintain Handbook and Policy and Procedure manuals
- Maintain HIPAA compliance for office
- Administrative and project support as needed
- Business degree or equivalent.
- Five + years’ experience in bookkeeping and administrative support required.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Proficiency in the following is required: MAC OS; Quickbooks; Word/Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possess strong customer relationship skills, along with detailed and clear communication skills.
- Ability to operate independently and manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality regarding Protected Health Information.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt, as the situation requires.
CLINICAL ASSOCIATE POSITION
The Center for Relational Recovery is an outpatient treatment center. Incoming clients sign a release for the entire clinical team to be involved in their treatment when they come to CRR. While clinicians carry an individual caseload, they are also working with other team members on cases. Clinical team members must be highly collaborative in their temperament and approach to treatment. The Clinical Team meets together each week for case consultation. Clients may work with different clinicians throughout their time at CRR, depending on the specializations needed and which team member is best suited.
Approximately 70% of CRR’s incoming clients indicate sexual addiction as their presenting issue. As a result, all clinical team members must specialize in treating sexual addiction and trauma. CRR is recruiting candidates who have a CSAT credential as well as clinical experience treating trauma and relationship issues. CRR accepts candidates who do not have prior experience in treating sexual addiction or trauma but who want to develop these clinical specialties and are willing to engage in a learning curve and training period to build their expertise.
Clinical Associate Position Description
Clinical team members typically carry a full caseload of 25+ individual/couple’s appointments and 2 groups per week. Referrals are provided through CRR and ramp up time to build a full caseload is expected, though the ability to handle a rapidly-building caseload is essential. Responsibilities include:
- Provide individual, couples and co-therapy to clients as a member of CRR’s clinical treatment team.
- Facilitate male and female psycho-educational and processing therapy groups.
- Provide thorough assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning for each client.
- Maintain up-to-date clinical records for each treatment unit.
- Collaborate with members of the Clinical Team.
- Participate in facilitating workshops, therapy intensives, and classes offered by CRR.
- Complete training as a Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist (over a 2-year period).
- Participate in ongoing supervision with the Clinical Director and weekly case consultation with the Clinical Team.
- Master’s degree or higher by an accredited university in the mental health field.
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist or Candidate (or willingness to complete the credential as part of training at CRR).
- Prefer candidate to have experience in treating sexual addiction and trauma or relationship issues, however, candidates with commitment to developing high level skills and competence in the treatment of sexual addiction, trauma, and couples through training and supervision will be considered.
- Must hold either an LPC, LCSW, or LMFT in the state of Virginia or be able to apply for licensure in Virginia.