- A military vet home from two tours in Afghanistan.
- A mom of three children with memories of her own sexual abuse as a child.
- A successful lawyer with a history of childhood physical and emotional abuse who struggles with his personal relationships.
- A businesswoman, married 22 years who discovers her spouse has been cheating on her.
- A college student assaulted on her way home from a local bar.
- A construction worker with a history of sexual abuse as a boy who has a secret sexual life as an adult.
- A nurse hit by a truck while stopped at a red light who keeps having flashbacks and intrusive memories of the event.
At the Center for Relational Recovery we want people to do more than just survive their trauma. We want them to thrive; to experience the healing and joy that can result from resolving past trauma. Our staff is dedicated to offering hope and care for those whose lives have been impacted by trauma. For more information about some of the specific types of trauma we treat, please click on the links below. To make an appointment to work with one of our experienced therapists, please contact us.