General Relationship Issues
- Do you feel like you are struggling to communicate well with your spouse?
- Do you feel like you keep picking the same person over and over again to be in a relationship with only to find that it doesn’t work out?
- Are you finding it a challenge to build meaningful friendships?
- Are you having difficulties with co-workers at your place of employment?
- Does your partner complain that they feel unable to connect with you?
- Do you feel alone in a crowd at times, unable to figure out how to join in and be interconnected with those around you?
We all struggle with relationships in different ways. Learning how to be in relationship with others is something that most of us get ‘on the job’ training in. Relationships are both art and science and learning how to do them well is one of life’s great tasks.
Whether working with an individual or couples, the clinical staff at the Center focus on helping clients to deepen their understanding of themselves, what has shaped them into who they are, and how they approach relationships as a result.
We help clients learn relational skills and do the healing that is sometimes necessary in order to make changes allowing them to experience meaningful and fulfilling relationships.