Life is about relationships. Each moment of our lives we are in relationship, whether that is relationship with others (wives, husbands, children, bosses, co-workers, friends), with ourselves, or with God.
Whether you come to the Center for Relational Recovery for sexual addiction, communication problems in your marriage, self-esteem or codependency issues, relationships are central. The Center’s therapists work with each client to expertly and directly address the issues they are struggling with while also helping them learn how to be in their relationships in a healthier and more life-affirming way.
Regardless of the issues bringing you to the Center for Relational Recovery, here are some additional benefits you will leave with:
- You will understand how your history has shaped who you are today.
- You will be conscious of your own internal processes (what you are feeling and thinking).
- You will be able to identify your needs and wants and be more inter-dependent with others.
- You will learn how to operate from a core sense of inherent value and worth.
- You will be better able to balance being an individual while also being deeply connected to others.
- You will be able to regulate your own emotions, calming and soothing yourself when needed, activating passion and excitement when desired.
When someone graduates from the Center for Relational Recovery their life is never the same. They speak a new language, understand themselves and others in a new way, and are living life in a more hopeful, conscious and intentional manner.